NARPM® membership has been divided into several regions to better service NARPM® members and the chapters. A Director on the Board was assigned to each region as a Regional Vice President to work, in conjunction with the National Chapter Support Manager, with the chapters in the area.
2010 Map (Still current in 2013)
In 2008, NARPM® changed the regions due to our ever-growing membership to ensure the regions could service NARPM® in the future.These regions went into effect January 1, 2009. Download map
- NORTHWEST: Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming.
- PACIFIC: California, Nevada, Hawaii.
- SOUTHWEST: Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico.
- NORTHEAST: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Ohio, West Virginia.
- NORTH CENTRAL: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana.
- SOUTH CENTRAL: Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana.
- SOUTHEAST: Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi.