Certified Support Specialist Overview
"What this designation means to me is that I can proudly say I earned it and will practice the principals of an ethical assistant who can exercise good client focused relations and adhere to the fair housing practice, whether at work or in my personal life."
Roxanne Mikolon, CSS®
PRANDI Property Management, CRMC®
San Rafael, CA
The CSS® designation is the newest certification available from NARPM®. NARPM® seeks to become the dominant source for educating and training support specialists in the residential property management industry. A properly trained, well-educated staff member will return untold profits to your bottom line. Virtually all requirements of the CSS® designation can be earned at the local level.
- Candidacy must be completed within two (2) years.
- Verification that candidate is a NARPM® Support Staff Member in good standing.
- One letter of recommendation from current employer or supervisor.
- One letter of recommendation from a tenant, client, or professional peer.
- Verification of employment with your sponsoring property management company - minimum of one (1) year required.
- Completion of the NARPM® Ethics Course.
- Completion of three NARPM® approved courses.
- Electives totaling at least 25 points.
- Download the CSS® Candidacy Checklist
- Apply for Designation
2 & 3-Hour Courses
Four educational courses are required to earn the CSS® designation. Courses are only available online at this time. Courses include:
Download the brochure or request one from National.