NARPM® Past Presidents’ 2020 Charity Fundraiser Helps Alexander Hamilton Scholars
To Donate Online, please use the buttons below.
Note: Donations can only be made by MasterCard and Visa. Please note that your donation is being collected by the NARPM® Foundation.
Registration or Sponsorship for the Tournament or Lunch Party.
If you would like to register for or sponsor the Past Presidents’ Charity Golf Tournament or Lunch Party on October 19, 2020, please visit here.
Learn More About NARPM®
Past Presidents’ 2020 Charity Fundraiser –
Alexander Hamilton Scholars
Alexander Hamilton Scholars provides their Scholars with mentorship and support through life’s transitions so that they, in turn, can make great contributions to our nation and our world.
2020 NARPM President Kellie Tollifson, MPM® RMP®, has chosen this year’s charity organization to help focus on closing the opportunity gap for young people like Alexander Hamilton..
Each year, AHS selects 35 underserved high school juniors for their academic, personal, service, and entrepreneurial accomplishments, to participate in its no-cost, 5-year empowerment program. These students receive mentorship, practical guidance, and a comprehensive network of support, much like Hamilton did, so they, too, can leave a lasting legacy that will forever change their communities, our nation, and the world.
Provided at no cost to the student the program consists of individual support through phone calls, video conferencing, and emails with AHS staff members and an assigned peer Scholar mentor. Group support and learning is offered through conference calls and Leader Weeks. All curriculum is designed around 5 Pillars of Success. After completion of the 5-year Empowerment Program, success is defined by all Scholars reaching the following benchmarks:
- TRANSITION: Successful transition from high school to college, and college to career.
- HERITAGE: Increased knowledge of how the history of the United States connects both with each Scholar’s individual journey, and with the collective national experience. Increased civic engagement and participation in community governance.
- EMPOWERMENT: Establishment and fulfillment of the goals identified in the Personal Development Plan process in all 7 key areas – financial, career, educational, public service, family & friends, personal, spiritual. Goals correspond with Scholars’ values and guiding principles.
- FINANCIAL LITERACY: Scholars graduate college with manageable debt, and with a solid understanding of how to create and manage a budget, save money, and invest in their future financial health.
- LEADERSHIP: Inspired by Alexander Hamilton’s legacy of leadership through service, Scholars prioritize and value their responsibility to use their talents and skills to effect positive change in their communities, the nation, and the world, and have an overall understanding of the importance of social impact and legacy.
Please consider helping NARPM® make a significant contribution to this charity.
A Special Gift for NARPM Members – Alexander Hamilton Scholars Personal Empowerment Program
The Founder of the Alexander Hamilton Scholars, George Cox, wants to let you know about a special gift for NARPM Members.
This program is being offered as an online education opportunity to the children of NARPM members who are in that target age group at NO COST TO YOU.
The course is called The Empowerment Toolkit which is designed to alleviate the disconnect that exists between high school through college and then into the work force. This is a two week online lecture series (10 hours of instruction and 10 hours of homework). Learn more…
If you would like to register to PLAY GOLF or ATTEND the LUNCH PARTY – Complete your golf registration form online.
Sign Up Today! The deadline has been extended to September 26, 2019.
Monday, October 19, 2020
Location: Omni Amelia Island Plantation Golf Course
39 Beach Lagoon Rd,
Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034