NARPM® COVID-19 Resources
- Members Sharing Resources with Other Members
- COVID-19 NARPM Statement & Position Letter
- Keep Up to Date with Important Knowledge from WHO, CDC, HUD
NARPM is aware of how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting your daily business, that’s why we’ve asked our members to share their webinars, videos, papers, templates and more with you! Many thanks to everyone for sharing these free resources.
If you have something you’d like to share, please email us at email@example.com. Information must be educational in content and not a sales pitch.
NARPM® recognizes that property managers, current and prospective tenants, landlords,maintenance personnel and other affiliates have concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic. NARPM® believes it is prudent for its members and affiliates to be prepared for incidents involving COVID-19.In response to the growing concerns, we are providing collected information from various sources. Please read the NARPM®Statement and Position on COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
NARPM® recognizes that property managers, current and prospective tenants, landlords,maintenance personnel and other affiliates have concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic. NARPM® believes it is prudent for its members and affiliates to be prepared for incidents involving COVID-19. In response to the growing concerns, we are providing collected information from various sources. Please read the NARPM®Statement and Position on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
As the situation rapidly evolves, it is imperative to keep up to date with these important links and the information found therein:
- WHO: Coronavirus Updates
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease Information
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease Information for Travel
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease Cases in the U.S.
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC: Interim Recommendations for US Households
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events
- U.S. Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
Other Valuable Resources:
- BOMA: Security and emergency preparedness
- CISA Identifying Critical Infrastructure during COVID-19
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- HUD: Coronavirus Information and Resources
- HUD Q&A for Office of Multifamily Housing Stakeholders: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- HUD COVID-19 FAQs for the Public Housing, Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) (including the Project-based Voucher Program (PBV)) and Native American Programs
- DOE: Coronavirus Hub
- DOL: Help for workers and employers
- Fannie Mae Loan Lookup – Know Your Options by Checking Here First
- FreddieMac Loan Lookup Tool
- IREM: Pandemic Guide for Real Estate Managers
- NAA: Guidance for dealing with the Coronavirus
- NAR: A Guide for REALTORS®
- NMHC: The Pandemic Flu: Are you ready?
- NIH: Pandemics: Risks, impacts and mitigation
- NIH: Preventing COVID-19 spread in communities
- OSHA: Guidance on preparing workplaces for an influenza pandemic
- OSHA: Personal protective equipment
- SBA: Small Business Loan Information
Today’s Featured Video
Resources for Small Business in the Stimulus Package – Video from NARPM. Join Monica Gilroy, Atty at Law, of The Gilroy Firm, and NARPM Governmental Affairs Director, Tyler Craddock for a concise overview of resources available in the stimulus package to small businesses.
NARPM Discussion Groups Keep Lines of Communication Open
NARPM members are a wealth of information every day. Members share protocols, examples, templates, concerns, questions and solutions in our discussion groups. As you’re probably working remotely, it’s a good idea to access a NARPM Discussion Group.
NARPM LinkedIn Group –
for the residential property management industry (including members and non-members)
NARPM Facebook Discussion Group –
for residential property managers (including members and non-members)
NARPM Governmental Affairs Facebook Discussion Group –
for all NARPM members only
NARPM Member Discounts may help with remote workflow
Check out all of the discount offers from our NARPM Affinity Partners.
Our brand new podcast series is now officially live on Podbean and Apple Podcasts! Tune in and you’ll hear from legal experts like Harry Heist and Blake Hegeman, financial advisors, as well as others on great ways to protect and enhance your business! Simply search for NARPM Radio, and subscribe today!
Learn in the Privacy of Your Own Home or Office with NARPM® Online Courses
Looking for a specific course? We offer a wide selection of training courses to help improve on all facets of property management from marketing, to client relations, and maintenance. Online courses are not certified as Continuing Education (CE) classes , but they can be used for designation points, or just to improve your general knowledge. Stay safe and complete a class for your designation.