Darwin Homes Property Management (darwinhomes.com) is redefining the renting experience for both property owners and renters. We’re combining our own technology to empower Darwin’s real estate professionals to provide an unparalleled level of service during the entire leasing and management process. Our proprietary software platform and tools supercharge productivity, allowing Darwin agents to work on more transactions, with more clients. This is a highly dynamic, tech-forward, high-growth company, where high achievers are hungry to drive impact, and delight clients will be rewarded.
Darwin is backed by top-tier Silicon Valley investors and is hiring only motivated individuals.
The Darwin Homes Portfolio Manager will be responsible for ~$40m of residential rental property assets, ensuring high levels of owner & tenant satisfaction while maximizing investment yield for the owner.
Duties of a Darwin Portfolio Manager include:
- Deliver outstanding service to a portfolio of 200 rental property owners
- Own & champion successful outcomes for residents, supported by our Repairs & Maintenance and Support teams
- Help drive process improvements to better leverage our technology solutions as Darwin’s business continues to scale
- Identify opportunities to upsell additional services to owners & residents
- Troubleshoot and resolve owner/resident questions about their ledgers & financial statements
Base salary + bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 / year
For More Information and to Apply
Please contact Tim Hendricks, firstname.lastname@example.org