Posted on Jul 19, 2021
Kerr Properties, Inc.
Kerr Properties, Inc. is a property management company, providing over 35+ years of local management to owners of single family homes and small plexes is seeking:
- Answering phones
- Greet walk-in clients, vendors and notify appropriate personnel.
- Maintain lobby
- Collects and distributes messages from tenants
- Confirm payment source and amount is correct when dropped off by tenants
- Call vendors for office repairs if requested
- Schedule and confirm interior survey appointments
- Provides support for office personnel
Perform any reasonable work related requests that falls within the qualifications, but not specifically described.
Skills & Position Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Prefer previous Property Management experience, but not required.
- Prefer licensed Property Manager, but not required.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Must have prior customer service skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be punctual and willing to work scheduled shifts.
- Must have excellent and accurate written and oral skills
- Must have proficient computer skills including email, word, excel, etc.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug test.
- Will be required to sign a non-compete/non-disclosure statement.
$15.00 – $18.00 an hour