Wonderful 2018 Day on the Hill Sponsorship Opportunities available!
One way or another, we have a way you can #GetINvolved in the political process on behalf of our industry and NARPM. Whether you’re an Associate/Professional Member, an Affiliate Member, or if you’re not going to make it to Washington D.C. on May 14th and 15th, you can be featured at this fantastic event.
Two Sponsorship Levels are available. Get sponsorship details here and secure sponsorship by filling out the attached registration forms today!
This is a terrific opportunity to:
* Network with the top leadership of the association;
* Interface with the leading decision makers/owners of property management companies;
* See your logo featured on communications, on social media, and printed material for the 2018 Day on the Hill;
* Display and distribute your company’s materials at the Registration Desk in Washington, D.C. on Monday, May 14 and more!
Associate or Professional Members
Three Sponsorship Levels are available. Each comes with different benefits that include promotional opportunities for your business, chances for networking, and the ability to make a difference in the property management industry.
Get sponsorship details here and secure sponsorship by filling out the attached registration forms today!
If You Can’t Attend in May
If you can’t join us physically for our 2018 Day on the Hill, please consider supporting/representing NARPM with an Individual Petition Sponsorship Level:
- 50% of your investment goes to NARPM PAC
- 50% supports NARPM’s 2018 Day on the Hill
- Your name will be included on the NARPM’s Talking Points to Legislators petition (you will be sent a final copy of the Talking Points once complete).
This way you can advocate for our industry and support the PAC, even if you can’t make it to D.C. on May 14 & 15, 2018. Get details and sponsor now.
You’re always welcome to sponsor AND join us in advocating for our industry at #NARPMDOTH. Register Now
If you have any questions, please reach out to 2018 Day on the Hill committee chairman Michael Hodges at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 National Association of Residential Property Managers®. All Rights Reserved. Do not reprint without permission.