Why Members Value NARPM®; The Success, the Education, the Classes, the Designations, Information Sharing, the Networking, the Ideas, the Friendships, Member Support, Strategic Relationships, the Results, Your Growth.
The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®) is an association of real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique problems and challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties.
Are you a Chapter Leader and need to learn how to use NARPM.org?
Just click this link to preview a short video.
- Professional Members of NARPM® are individuals who must be engaged in the management of residential properties as agents for others, licensed in those states that require licensing, or is an employee of a company, or property owner, who handles all aspects of the residential Property management. These individuals must comply with real estate license law for their state but do not have to hold a license. Professional Members have also completed current NARPM® Code of Ethics training.
- Support Specialist Members are individuals who act in the role of support in the office of a Professional Member, not acting in a capacity requiring licensure in that state.
- Affiliate Members are companies who serve or supply the residential property management profession.
- Support Specialist and Affiliate Members are nonvoting members of NARPM®.
Meeting the Needs of Residential Property Managers
The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®), founded in October 1988, provides a permanent trade organization for the residential property management industry. NARPM® continues to be the premier professional association of residential property managers, currently representing more than 6,000 members comprised of real estate agents, brokers, managers and their employees.
Note: The Membership Survey is now part of the Buildium Property Management Industry Report.
Download 2017 Membership Survey
Download 2016 Membership Survey
Download 2015 Membership Survey
Download 2014 Membership Survey
Download 2013 Membership Survey
Download 2012 Membership Survey
NARPM® promotes a high standard of business ethics, professionalism and fair housing practice. The Association also certifies its members in the standards and practices of the residential property management industry and promotes continuing professional education.
- NARPM® is an association of real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique problems and challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties.
- NARPM® members know that education and communication raise the level of our profession, so that we may better represent our clients.
- NARPM® is here to represent the interest of property managers.