Master Property Manager (MPM®)
If you have questions about Designations and Certifications
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the MPM® Candidacy Checklist
- Be a current member of NARPM®.
- Be a currently licensed real estate agent for a period of not less than the 5 previous years. (If your state requires licensing.)
- Have achieved the RMP® designation.
- Provide verification of 500 unit years of experience acquired over a minimum of 5 consecutive years. (One unit year equals management of 1 residential unit for 1 year.) Must manage a minimum of 50 units during and at completion of candidacy. All Unit Years Verification should be provided on the required Verification of Unit Years Form.
- Successfully complete 24 hours of NARPM® approved coursework.
- Earn 200 elective points (which includes the RMP® points earned) through service to NARPM®, local chapters and the property management industry. Verification of Service Form available here.
- Attend at least two NARPM® National Conventions prior to completing candidacy that were not counted for RMP® candidacy.
- Submit letters of recommendation from 2 MPM® designees and 3 clients. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- Submit a completed candidacy checklist packet within 3 years of application date.
- Non-refundable application fee of $250.
- Ways to Earn Designation Points
- Apply for Designation
- Candidacy Mentors are no longer a requirement to complete the MPM® designation, but you can request assistance from an Approved Mentor to complete your designation packet. Download the Approved Mentor list.