Vendors that provide products and services to the property management industry have the opportunity to join NARPM® as an Affiliate Member. Many companies that provide products and services to property managers only do business in a local geographic area. Search our chapters to find the closest chapter to your area and contact them to see what programs they have for local Affiliates.
Reach a Qualified Audience
- As a NARPM® Affiliate, you will be exposed to a growing professional association of real estate and property management professionals that manage hundreds of thousands of single family homes and small apartment complexes nationwide – well over $20 billion worth of real estate.
- The average NARPM® member has 17 years experience in the real estate industry and more than 13 years experience in property management; therefore, you will be connecting with the industry’s leaders.
- The average member has belonged to the Association over five years and attends an average of two-and-a-half national events, where they can view Affiliate Member products.
- Over seventy-six percent of the NARPM® members own a partial or full interest in their company; therefore, they are property managers who can make decisions on what products and services to use.
- Our member database is available for purchase. Download and complete the Database Order Form.
Reap the Benefits
A subscription to our news magazine, the Residential Resource, is included with your membership dues. You will start receiving the magazine as soon as your completed application is processed. And just take a look at a few of the other benefits you’ll enjoy with your NARPM® membership!
Exhibit at NARPM® Trade Shows, advertise directly to your optimum target market and become a resource to the entire Professional membership for products and services. Click here for more advertising opportunities.
Annual Affiliate membership dues are $295 less a $50 new member discount, making the effective dues amount $245—which works out to be less than $20.42 a month. If there’s a better return on your investment, we don’t know about it!
How to Join
Download our Affiliate Membership application, fill it out, and return with payment information by email to email@example.com, by fax to 866-466-2776, or by mail to NARPM®, 638 Independence Parkway, Suite 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320. Affiliate memberships are not able to be completed online. The amount of your full year membership dues must be paid initially. The fee will be prorated in the second year of membership to reflect the partial first year and be due on January 1st. And now is a great time to join!