NARPM® membership has been divided into several regions to better service NARPM® members and the chapters. A Director on the Board was assigned to each region as a Regional Vice President to work, in conjunction with the National Chapter Support Manager, with the chapters in the area.
2015 Regional Map (Continues to present)
In 2013, NARPM® updated the regions for 2015 due to our ever-growing membership to ensure the regions could service NARPM® in the future. These regions went into effect January 1, 2015.
Download this Map
- NORTHWEST: Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming.
- PACIFIC: California.
- PACIFIC ISLANDS: Hawaii.
- SOUTHWEST: Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico.
- ATLANTIC: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee.
- CENTRAL: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana.
- SOUTHEAST: South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi.