Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC®)
Make your company truly exceptional
and #NARPMSmart with a CRMC®
Is your business ready to become a Certified Residential Management Company®? NARPM® members with the designation prove they have attained the highest levels of education and commitment in our field. A detailed examination of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
Which companies are right for the CRMC®?
To apply, you must have an employee in your office who holds the MPM® designation. Your company must also be organized, follow NARPM® best practices, and be ready for the commitment that comes with the CRMC® process.
How will you “stand out”?
NARPM® member companies with a CRMC® are the gold standard in our industry. They command respect from other members, as well as current and potential clients. With a CRMC®, you ensure your business operates at the highest levels of our profession and tells the rest of our membership: We are truly #NARPMSmart.
If you have questions about Designations and Certifications
Please contact email@example.com
- Have an MPM® designee on staff.
- Provide verification of 500 unit years of management experience. (One unit year equals management of 1 residential unit for 1 year.)
- Successfully complete an on-site visit from a NARPM® auditor selected by the Certification Committee.
- Complete the audit process within three years of making application.
- Download the CRMC Handbook with CRMC Candidacy Checklist on page 9
- Apply for Designation
The non-refundable application fee is $350. The expenses of the onsite auditor are the responsibility of the company being audited. NARPM® will pay the auditor and the company will need to reimburse NARPM®.
Download the brochure or request one from National.
- Renewals must be completed annually. The cost for CRMC® renewals is $150.
- Download the CRMC® Renewal Form
- CRMC® Recertification must be completed every three years. The cost for recertification is $150.
- Complete the CRMC® Recertification Form