Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC®)
This esteemed designation is awarded to those professional property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. A detailed examination of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
If you have questions about Designations and Certifications
Please contact email@example.com
- Have an MPM® designee on staff.
- Provide verification of 500 unit years of management experience. (One unit year equals management of 1 residential unit for 1 year.)
- Successfully complete an on-site visit from a NARPM® auditor selected by the Certification Committee.
- Complete the audit process within three years of making application.
- Download the CRMC® Candidacy Checklist
- Apply for Designation
The non-refundable application fee is $350. The expenses of the onsite auditor are the responsibility of the company being audited. NARPM® will pay the auditor and the company will need to reimburse NARPM®.
Download the brochure or request one from National.
- Renewals must be completed annually. The cost for CRMC® renewals is $150.
- Download the CRMC® Renewal Form
- CRMC® Recertification must be completed every three years. The cost for recertification is $150.
- Download the CRMC® Recertification Form