Certified Support Specialist (CSS®)
Make your support staff #NARPMSmart with our CSS® designation.
Elevate your team and company profile with a valuable Certified Support Specialist® designation. The certification shows your employees are serious about the profession, and a CSS® is often a stepping stone for the admin personnel to attain their RMP®.
Who is right for the CSS®?
An employee in your office who provides admin support like customer service and scheduling. Show the employee you’re committed to his/her success and want the person to have a greater role within your team.
How will you “stand out”?
Companies with CSS® employees prove once more that designations separate you from the competition. If you have a team full of designations like RMP®, MPM® and CSS®, it tells current and future clients you’re serious about doing the job right.
If you have questions about Certifications
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidacy must be completed within two (2) years.
- Verification that candidate is a NARPM® Support Staff Member in good standing.
- One letter of recommendation from current employer or supervisor. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- One letter of recommendation from a tenant, client, or professional peer. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- Verification of employment with your sponsoring property management company – minimum of one (1) year required.
- Completion of the NARPM® Ethics Course.
- Completion of three NARPM® approved courses.
- Electives totaling at least 25 points.
2 & 3-Hour Courses
Four educational courses are required to earn the CSS® certification. Courses are only available online at this time. Courses include:
Download the brochure or request one from National.