Certified Support Specialist (CSS®)
NARPM® seeks to become the dominant source for educating and training support specialists in the residential property management industry. A properly trained, well-educated staff member will return untold profits to your bottom line. Virtually all requirements of the CSS® certification can be earned at the local level.
If you have questions about Designations and Certifications
Please contact email@example.com
- Download the CSS® Candidacy Checklist
- Candidacy must be completed within two (2) years.
- Verification that candidate is a NARPM® Support Staff Member in good standing.
- One letter of recommendation from current employer or supervisor. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- One letter of recommendation from a tenant, client, or professional peer. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- Verification of employment with your sponsoring property management company – minimum of one (1) year required.
- Completion of the NARPM® Ethics Course.
- Completion of three NARPM® approved courses.
- Electives totaling at least 25 points.
- Ways to Earn Designation Points
- Apply for Certification
2 & 3-Hour Courses
Four educational courses are required to earn the CSS® designation. Courses are only available online at this time. Courses include:
Download the brochure or request one from National.