Master Property Manager Overview
"Achieving my MPM® designation in NARPM® gave me the credibility that I could effectively convey to potential clients. Master Property Manager is a simple concept...this is a professional with years of experience and commitment to the industry. This person is one who can be trusted to provide quality service and care to you and your valuable asset. I always have my designation after my name on all my materials as I am very proud of this accomplishment and well aware of the benefits it provides to my business."
Andrea G. Caldwell, MPM® RMP®
NARPM® President, 2004
Century 21 Alpha
San Jose, CA
- Be a current member of NARPM®.
- Be a currently licensed real estate agent for a period of not less than the 5 previous years. (If your state requires licensing.)
- Have achieved the RMP® designation.
- Provide verification of 500 unit years of experience acquired over a minimum of 5 consecutive years. (One unit year equals management of 1 residential unit for 1 year.) Must manage a minimum of 50 units during and at completion of candidacy.
- Successfully complete 24 hours of NARPM® approved coursework.
- Earn 200 elective points (which includes the RMP® points earned) through service to NARPM®, local chapters and the property management industry.
- Attend at least two NARPM® National Conventions prior to completing candidacy that were not counted for RMP® candidacy.
- Submit sealed letters of recommendation from 2 MPM® designees and 3 clients.
- Submit a completed candidacy checklist packet within 3 years of application date.
- Non-refundable application fee of $250.
- Download the MPM® Candidacy Checklist
- Apply for Designation