File an Ethics Complaint
The NARPM® Professional Standards Committee investigates Ethics Complaints and renders its findings to the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors makes the final determination and is responsible for enforcing the high standards of professionalism that NARPM® requires of its members.
If you feel a property manager has not measured up to the NARPM® Code of Ethics you have the option of filing an Ethics Complaint which names that person and outlines the nature of their actions that did not, in your opinion, adhere to the Code.
After we receive your complaint form, it will be reviewed. You will be contacted and advised of the conclusion of the Professional Standards Committee along with the final determination of the Board.
Steps to File an Ethics Complaint
- Download the how to file an ethics complaint guidelines/procedures.
- Download the instructions for filing and replying to an ethics complaint.
- Download the complaint form.
- If you wish to file an appeal on the action, download the appeal form.
- Fill out forms completely.
- Mail it to:
638 Independence Parkway, Suite 100
Chesapeake, VA 23320