Why Use One
NARPM® property managers have heightened expertise and industry knowledge to assist them in doing the best possible job. They are real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique challenges of managing rental property in today’s constantly changing economic and legislative environment. And they know how to manage those challenges to everyone’s benefit. They can maximize rents and income for you; and they will manage the property efficiently, professionally and economically.
Know The Difference?
A NARPM® member stands apart from other property managers and landlords. Unlike many of them, NARPM® members:
- Have access to numerous educational opportunities.
- Adhere to the highest Standards of Professionalism and Code of Ethics.
- Know important pending legislative items that affect your property.
- Know rent values and vacancy factors.
- Have rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations
- Perform thorough move-in and move-out property evaluations.
- Are personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen, and other maintenance professionals.
- Are able to effectively negotiate with tenants, handle difficult issues and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debts.
Partners, Not Competitors
Partnering with a NARPM® member is an excellent opportunity for real estate agents and REALTORS®. Most NARPM® members do not sell property; they only manage and lease. Plus, they have established relationships with other investors and tenants, making them a great source of buyer and seller referrals. Add a NARPM® member to your team so you can focus on what you do best—selling more homes!
Spread the word about the Why Use One campaign! Members Only – Click here to browse our collection of advertisements, flyers and additional promotional materials.