How To Run A Successful And Profitable Maintenance Operation Alongside Your Property Management Company
(Revision will be completed 2017)
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to identify and execute best practices for running a successful and profitable maintenance operation as a compliment to the property management company. Discussions on options for maintenance company structure; naming the business; knowing when is the right time to start; best hiring practices for finding talented maintenance technicians & training and related personnel issues. The course covers important operational details and potential pitfalls to profitability.
Who Should Attend?
Brokers; Senior Management; Business Owners; This course is a must for anyone considering starting an in-house maintenance operation or refining an existing operation into a profitable and complimentary component of a residential property management company.
What You Will Learn?
- Options for Maintenance Company Structure
- Naming the Business
- Technology Tools
- Pros & Cons
How You will Benefit?
Enjoy growth and profitability of a well-tuned maintenance operation
- Know right time to start a maintenance company
- Develop an effective hiring process and identify talented maintenance technicians
- Developing quality controls to ensure profitability
- Ensuring long term success as a compliment to the residential management company