Running a Profitable Operation
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to identify and execute best practices for running a successful and profitable maintenance operation as a compliment to the property management company. Discussions on options for maintenance company structure; naming the business; knowing when is the right time to start; best hiring practices for finding talented maintenance technicians & training and related personnel issues. The course covers important operational details and potential pitfalls to profitability.
Who Should Attend?
Brokers; Senior Management; Business Owners; This course is a must for anyone considering starting an in-house maintenance operation or refining an existing operation into a profitable and complimentary component of a residential property management company.
What You Will Learn?
- Options for Maintenance Company Structure
- Naming the Business
- Technology Tools
- Pros & Cons
How You will Benefit?
Enjoy growth and profitability of a well-tuned maintenance operation
- Know right time to start a maintenance company
- Develop an effective hiring process and identify talented maintenance technicians
- Developing quality controls to ensure profitability
- Ensuring long term success as a compliment to the residential management company