Joining a professional organization demonstrates a high level of commitment to your own professional growth and to the field of residential property management. NARPM® is the nation’s only professional organization specifically for those who manage residential properties. NARPM® members are dedicated individuals who have made the decision to augment their knowledge, skills and income by becoming members.
- Members must be engaged in the management of residential properties as an agent for others, licensed in those states that require licensing.
- Members agree to abide by the professional and ethical standards of NARPM®.
- Professional Members have also completed current NARPM® Code of Ethics training. This course can be completed within 90 days of Membership Application.
National professional membership for an individual costs $295 a year less a $50 new member discount, making the effective dues amount $245—which works out to be less than $20.42 a month. What other organizations do you belong to that are this affordable? A subscription to our news magazine, the Residential Resource, is included in the cost of your membership. You’ll start receiving this publication as soon as your application is processed. Take a look at the additional benefits you gain immediately with your NARPM® membership!
How to Join as a Professional Member
Visit our Apply for Membership page for complete details on how to apply online or by mail. The amount of your full year membership dues must be paid initially. The fee will be prorated in the second year of membership to reflect the partial first year and be due on January 1st. Within five days of receipt of your completed application, copy of your license (if appropriate) and your dues, a new member packet will be mailed to you.
Included in Your New Membership Packet
NARPM® has exceptional educational programs and professional designations. (A number of NARPM® courses even satisfy some states’ requirements for continuing education.)
- When you join NARPM® as a Professional Member, you will automatically receive a $100 credit towards a NARPM® education class of your choice. The $100 credit applies to any class taken during your first year of membership. This does not apply to Online Courses.
- Access to the NARPM® national member database to use for client referrals
- Access to NARPM® logos for use on business cards or websites.
- Plaque with your Membership Certificate
- NARPM® Lapel Pin
- Subscription to the Residential Resource, our monthly news magazine