Certified Residential Management Company Overview
"We felt that the CRMC® designation was not just important but necessary for our company. The CRMC - designation demonstrates our dedication to professional improvement to potential clients. The designation process forced our company to think and develop systems that was beneficial for both us and our clients!"
Michael McVety, MPM® RMP®
Realty Services Property Management Company, CRMC®
Fort Myers, FL
This esteemed designation is awarded to those professional property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. A detailed examination of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
- Have an MPM® designee on staff.
- Provide verification of 500 unit years of management experience. (One unit year equals management of 1 residential unit for 1 year.)
- Successfully complete an on-site visit from a NARPM® auditor selected by the Certification Committee.
- Complete the audit process within three years of making application.
- Download the CRMC® Candidacy Checklist
- Apply for Designation
The non-refundable application fee is $300. The expenses of the onsite auditor are the responsibility of the company being audited. NARPM® will pay the auditor and the company will need to reimburse NARPM®. The annual renewal is $150.
Download the brochure or request one from National.