Virginia State Chapter Conference and Vendor Trade Show
Don’t miss out on this action-packed educational conference in Richmond, Virginia for Real Estate Professionals, Property Managers, Brokers and Leasing agents. Come join us for this 5th Annual Virginia State NARPM® Conference. Legal and Legislative Updates will be presented by John G. “Chip” Dicks. Lisa Sturtevant, PhD, will provide an Economic forecast/Outlook for the Housing Industry, and NARPM® leaders will also be providing information.
- Dates: February 26-27, 2018 (Education class tentatively scheduled for February 28)
- Conference Location: Omni Richmond Hotel
100 South 12th Street, Richmond, Virginia 23219
- Hotel Online Reservations: Visit the online link.
- For more information: Download the flyer.
- Speaker and Event Schedule: Download the flyer.
- Register for the Event Online
Early Bird Member until January 31, 2018 Member = $179 Nonmember = $199
After January 31, 2018 Member = $199 Nonmember = $229
At the door – All are $229
Company discount for 2 or more people = $175 each
- A separate charge for Ethics class can be paid at registration
Once you have clicked on the class below and logged in, scroll down to the Upcoming NARPM Education heading and select your class.
Ethics – February 26, 2018 (CE credits are available for $15, payable at the door. You must attend the entire class to receive CE credits.)
Growing Your Business – February 28, 2018
For questions regarding vendor fees, contact Lisa Doud at 757-270-4794.
Download the Virginia State Conference Trade Show flyer for vendors.
For general questions regarding the event, contact Dianne Stanley at 804-513-2832.
Download the Virginia State Conference flyer.