Maintenance: Basics and Beyond
Maintenance and how you handle it will either make or break your business. This course covers the vital everyday maintenance components of a successful property management company.
Visit the Course Schedule
to register for a class in your location.
Put Maintenance: Basics and Beyond
in the Class name field.
Or you can register for online courses here
Who Should Attend:
Brokers; Owners; Property Managers; Maintenance Coordinators; Maintenance Assistants; Office Staff and everyone else in the office that will be affected by maintenance
What you will learn:
How you will benefit:
- How To Manage Tenant And Owner Expectations
- The Components Of Maintenance Policies And Procedures
- How To Work With Sub-Contractors
- How To Schedule And Track Work Orders
Having the knowledge to effectively systematize your maintenance will result in happier owners and tenants; better maintained properties, fewer emergency maintenance headaches and less stress for the property management staff!
- Maintenance Policies & Procedures
- Managing Tenant & Owner Expectations
- Maintenance Categories & Understanding Maintenance
- Staffing & Maintenance Competency Required
- Scheduling & Tracking
- Working With Sub-Contractors
- Accounting for the Maintenance