Certified Maintenance Coordinator (CMC)
The CMC is one of the newest certifications available from NARPM®. NARPM® seeks to become the dominant source for educating and training support specialists in the residential property management industry. A properly trained, well-educated staff member will return untold profits to your bottom line. Virtually all requirements of the CMC certification can be earned at the local level.
If you have questions about Designations and Certifications
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the CMC Candidacy Checklist
- Candidacy must be completed within two (2) years.
- Verification that candidate is a NARPM® Support Staff Member in good standing.
- One letter of recommendation from current employer or supervisor. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- One letter of recommendation from a tenant, client, or professional peer. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- Verification of employment with your sponsoring property management company – minimum of one (1) year required.
- Completion of the NARPM® Ethics Course.
- Completion of three NARPM® courses approved for the CMC Certification..
- Electives totaling at least 25 points.
- Ways to Earn Designation Points
- Apply for Certification
2, 3 & 6-Hour Courses
The following four educational courses are required to earn the CMC ceritfication. Some courses are only available online at this time. Courses include:
Check the Course Schedule for in room classes near you.