Certified Maintenance Coordinator (CMC)
Take your maintenance team to the next level with a CMC
Do you have a responsible, detail oriented maintenance employee on staff? Consider having them enroll to become a Certified Maintenance Coordinator!
Who is right for the CMC?
To apply, the person must be employed by your company and oversee maintenance for your properties.
How will you “stand out”?
Every NARPM® designation or certification gives your business an edge on the competition. With a CMC, you gain another person on your team with the training and knowledge the general industry doesn’t possess. Advantage: you.
If you have questions about Designations and Certifications
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidacy must be completed within two (2) years.
- Verification that candidate is a NARPM® Support Staff Member in good standing.
- One letter of recommendation from current employer or supervisor. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- One letter of recommendation from a tenant, client, or professional peer. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- Verification of employment with your sponsoring property management company – minimum of one (1) year required.
- Completion of the NARPM® Ethics Course.
- Completion of three NARPM® courses approved for the CMC Certification.
- Electives totaling at least 25 points.
2, 3 & 6-Hour Courses
The following four educational courses are required to earn the CMC ceritfication. Some courses are only available online at this time. Courses include:
Check the Course Schedule for in room classes near you.