Certified Residential Management Bookkeeper (CRMB)
Our newest way to make your team #NARPMSmart
The Certified Residential Management Bookkeeper is the latest certification available from NARPM®. We want to be the dominant source for educating and training bookkeepers in the residential property management industry.
Who is right for the CRMB?
A person on your team who serves as the bookkeeper and provides additional support within the office. The CRMB candidate cannot be an outside CPA.
How will you “stand out”?
A properly trained, well-educated staff member will return untold profits to your bottom line. Virtually all requirements of the CRMB certification can be earned at the local level.
If you have questions about Designations and Certifications
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Application with application fee of $95 (Candidacy must be completed within two (2) years.)
- Verification that candidate is a NARPM® Support Staff Member in good standing. (Membership dues must be current and no pending grievances against candidate).
- One letter of recommendation from current employer or supervisor. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- One letter of recommendation from a tenant, client, or professional peer. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
- Verification of employment with your sponsoring property management company – minimum of one (1) year required.
- Completion of three NARPM® CRMB Courses plus the NARPM® Ethics Course
- Electives – Must total at least 25 points. An itemized statement of points earned via the point system must be a part of your narrative summary and must accompany the Self-Managed Candidacy Checklist. If you have questions, consult your Sponsor or NARPM® National.
2 & 3-Hour Courses
The following four educational courses are required to earn the CRMB designation. Some courses are only available online at this time. Courses include: