Darryl Kazen Memorial Scholarship
Are You Eligible?
The Darryl Kazen Memorial Scholarship will be awarded for the second time at the 2017 NARPM® Convention in Orlando, Florida. The Scholarship is open for an RMP® Candidate, who will receive their designation at the 2017 Convention, or for someone who received their RMP® since the 2016 Convention. If you got your plaque at the 2016 Convention or before, you are not eligible. The award amount of $1,185 covers the Designation Application fee ($150), three (3) 6-hour courses early registration fee ($540) and the Convention Registration Fee ($495).
- The winner must be registered for the upcoming Convention. (You must be present to win.)
- Have passed all required 6-hour educational courses.
- Have 10 hours of participation at a local, state, or National level through volunteer hours.
- You must have already paid the amounts listed above, so you will be reimbursed by the Scholarship.
Darryl Kazen, MPM® RMP®, gave many years to the NARPM® organization through, not only his membership, but he was a NARPM® National Instructor, Designations Auditor, and a mentor to many NARPM® Members. This Scholarship honors his commitment to NARPM® and excelling the profession of Property Management.
The Darryl Kazen Scholarship Application package must be submitted in its entirety, except for letters of recommendation. Incomplete application packages will be rejected. Application packages must be sent to NARPM® Professional Development Manager, 638 Independence Pkwy., Ste. 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320 or via email at email@example.com
Scholarship recipient will be selected by the Professional Development Chair and Designation Subcommittee Vice Chair at least 30 days prior to the National convention. The Scholarship Recipient will be announced at the National convention. Submission deadline is June 30th.
- Download the Application Checklist
- Download the Application
- Download the Application Essay Form
- Download the Recommendation Letter