Do You Want to Grow Your Business?
We highly recommend that you check out all the benefits that NARPM (National Association of Property Managers) has to offer property managers. If you’re a single-family residential property manager, it may be just what you’re looking for. We love NARPM. You will, too.
Do You Want to Be More Knowledgeable?
As a NARPM property manager, you will gain heightened expertise and industry knowledge to assist you in doing the best possible job of property management. You will know first-hand the unique challenges of managing rental property in today’s constantly-changing economic and legislative environment; and you will know how to manage those challenges to everyone’s benefit. You can help your clients maximize rents, as well as income for yourself; and you will know how to manage your rental properties efficiently, professionally, and economically.Be sure to include us (name of NARPM Affiliate Member who referred you) in the “Referred By” portion of your application.
As a property manager, and due to your association with us (a NARPM Affiliate Member), you can take an extra $50 off your first-year dues, making your first-year of individual Professional membership dues only $195! This does not apply to company membership.
Take Advantage of These Benefits and
Your Clients Will Know the NARPM Difference
As a NARPM® Member, you will stand apart from other property managers and landlords.
- Numerous educational opportunities for property management, both in-classroom and online. Learn how to know rent values and vacancy factors, have rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations, perform thorough move-in and move-out property evaluations, maintain relationships with maintenance professionals, effectively negotiate with tenants, handle difficult issues, enforce the terms of the rental agreement, and have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debts.
- Be knowledgeable about industry-related news through our news magazine, the Residential Resource, an excellent source for industry information, legislative updates, association news, and tips for making your business more successful and effective. Current issues are available to members only,
- The Annual Convention & Trade Show and the Broker/Owner Conference & Expo present opportunities for learning, networking and examining the latest technology for property management. You can also receive these opportunities at locations near you by attending our State Conferences.
- Attain nationally recognized designations/certifications that enable property management professionals, like yourself, to continually update and refine crucial skills.
- A free listing on the NARPM® website gives you international exposure. With over 10,000 visitors (including property owners) searching our site each month, you can expect leads from your listing. This can also build your business referrals.
- Member Discount Programs offer great discounts, promotions, and help raise money for NARPM.
- Adherence to the highest Standards of Professionalism and Code of Ethics.
- Members-only access to pending legislative items that affect your properties.
- Members-only access to Discussion Boards enable you to stay in contact and to share questions and concerns as they arise.
- Have easy access to NARPM Affiliate Members like us.
What NARPM Members Say
“NARPM provides educational courses, events, and great resources for property managers to utilize to make them the best in the industry.”
~ Alisha Griffin Billingsley, Member of NARPM for 11 years
“Hands down, the best place to network with other property managers.”
Melissa Sharone, MPM RMP, Member of NARPM for 6 years
“NARPM provides endless opportunities for property management education which contributes to your overall success.”
~ Paul Kankowski, RMP, Member of NARPM for 5 years
“The free advertising materials, access to lease form samples, and the ability to find other PMs online are invaluable.”
~ Scott Abernathy, MPM RMP , Member of NARPM for 13 years
“This Discussion Group is one of the most valuable reasons to be a Member of NARPM®.”
~ Rob Taylor, Member of NARPM for 2 years