Why Hire a Master Property Manager
The National Association of Residential Property Managers has several Designations and Certifications that members can attain. NARPM Designations are earned with a combination of Property Management Experience, NARPM and industry education, and service to the association through volunteer activities. Master Property Managers have completed advanced course requirements, and reached the highest levels of achievements for NARPM and their community. The Master Property Manager Designation is the highest designation an individual may achieve in NARPM.
Master Property Manager Requirements
- ACCOMPLISHED: Manages at least 500 units over a 5 year period
- QUALIFIED: Licensed real estate agent for 5 years (if required by state)
- EDUCATED: Completed 24 hours of NARPM education courses
- ADVANCED: Have achieved the RMP® designation
- RECOMMENDED: Submit letters of recommendation
Copyright © 2019 National Association of Residential Property Managers®. All Rights Reserved. Do not reprint without permission.